Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Soul Finds Rest in God Alone

I'm not sure where this blog will go or where it will lead, but I the one thing I know today is this: My soul finds rest in God alone, my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress- I will never be shaken. (From Psalm 62)


I think I need this blog for the outlet to write... yet right now I am too numb to even put down "sensible" words. So I will just go with this.... My soul does find rest in God... and in him alone... He IS my HOPE. He is my ROCK. He is my SALVATION. He IS my FORTRESS. Dear Jesus, I pray that I will never be shaken. I pray that I will cling to you and to your word. I love you with everything that I am. Take my life and let it be totally consecrated for THEE. Take my moments and my days, truly let them flow with ceaseless praise. May I delight in you no matter what goes on around me, may I take delight in you my King.

No comments:

Post a Comment