Sunday, February 6, 2011

Finding Joy in each Day

Well, I'm coming back to blogging. I really don't know why, but I feel compelled to try to write thoughts to "paper". I have added my real name to the blog... guess I'm moving past fear a little bit! :-) I have also added a photo! Getting more bold in this, ha!

I don't promise to have fully thought out posts, persay... I am a very busy wife and mama... and I am also trying to move past my perfectionistic tendencies. This is a huge step for me, to be willing to just write as thoughts come and not try to make it all look "perfect"...

Anyway, this blog might not be the most "correct" format you will come across on the web, but I do promise to try to write real things with which I am wrestling.... things to share where I've been and what the Lord is teaching me... and some of the struggles I am having along the way. I hope anyone who stops by will be encouraged by the "realness" they will hopefully encounter here.

Blessings to you this day!

With a sincere heart,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment