Monday, February 8, 2010
Thankful thoughts on a cold day
112. Baby/toddler giggles!
113. The Holy Spirit to lead and guide into all Truth
114. Feathery snow falling and making the brown clean and new
115. Blankets to huddle under when there the furnace isn't working...
116. Funds in reserve to pay for a new furnace... praise the Lord! (Hope it might be installed soon... :)
117. Having a family to cuddle up with on these cold days and nights.
118. Enjoying a good book over the past few weeks and having lots of new/revisited things to think about... (Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore)
119. The chance to apply for a part-time job and to leave the decision in God's hands... I will be okay with either option (getting the job or not getting the job!)
120. God's grace for ME... who is not always full of his grace... the chance to be filled by his Spirit and for his mercy to be new every morning. Lord, thank you for your faithfulness to me!